CYRIS® ACE is an all-round control software that incorporates drivers, controllers and protocols for total monitoring and administration of the hardware. The user interface enables customers to perform experiments smoothly and to acquire, view, analyse, and organize the generated data.
- Real-time high-resolution cell imaging
- Live data presentation in graphical and tabular form
- Export sensor data to industrial formats
- High data accuracy
- Powerful image detection and processing algorithm
Send us an email at email@example.com to get a quote!
- Import & analyse assay result files
- Manage template & result files
- Data values as CSV file
- Microscopic images
- Customized data graphes as image
- 2056 x 1504
Microsoft Excel Versions
- Excel 2010 (32 & 64-bit)
- Excel 2011 (32 & 64-bit)
- Excel 2013 (32 & 64-bit)
- Excel 2016 (32 & 64-bit; Windows)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Other Technical Info
- Hard disk space: 175 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (or better)
- System memory (RAM): 4 GB minimum
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 minimum
CYRIS® ACE OVERVIEW
Defining the experiment
Choose from predefined assays that specify sensor type, media volume, measurement sequence and light settings for imaging. Using the pre-settings, you can efficiently start an experiment within minutes.
Initializing and running the experiment
With all the experiment parameters defined, you can initialize the device and eventually make adjustments for data acquisition. You can perform a test run for measurements and, when the setup is completed, you can run the experiment and start data acquisition. Once the experiment is running, you can view the live results.
CYRIS® ACE provides representation of sensor data in different formats that can also be exported into various industrial formats to be viewed later. Images generated throughout the experiment can also be displayed as a video.